What to buy a 2 year old little girl who has everything?

What do you get a 2 year old for her birthday this is an aquataince of mine she buys her dd the best and expensive I don't want to seem cheap when I bring my gift over...lol

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• For kids like that I buy a couple simple things and put them in a gift bag. Crayons, coloring books, dolls, if she has dolls some clothes to go on them, balls, books(I love these for gifts..to get and give)
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:45 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• is there a place in your town that does little girl makeovers? there is one here that does make up and costume (even a tiarra) and takes pictures. maybe a gift certificate to a place lke that?
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 6:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Anon616 -- blech! That sounds incredibly disgusting for a 2 year-old. I'm seriously disturbed by that suggestion.

How about a couple of really good books?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Make a donation to her college fund, and buy her the book you loved the most as a child

Answer by rkoloms at 8:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yes, I agree - books are great!! Do you have a TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Ross in your area? They often have some great items for kids at discounted prices. Plus, I bet that the 2 year old would be more than happy with some sidewalk chalk and a bottle of bubbles :-) they don't know what's expensive and what's not - they just know what is FUN!
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 11:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I think you were disturbed anyway
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010