HELP I need passion and Romance

ok i tried talking, i tried hinting, texting etc but nothing is getting through to my husband. i love him yes but i feel like i need passion, affection, romance, the whole nine yards. what should i do? btw thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• How long did you know him before you married him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 2 years i have known him and the sparks were there we've been married 5 years now and have a 1 yr old and 2 month old baby but no more romance or passion. the sex is there but i am bored and need more than just a wam bam thannk you ma'am thing ya know? please help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Tell him commuication works great in a marriage. (My mother told me that) Talk with our DH men don't understand hints us women have to lay it out on the line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Someone posted something like this the other night. If you want romance and passion, YOU need to plan it. He won't. He's not wired for it. Most men aren't, and some women are the same (I'm one of them). We won't be spontaneous but we'll go along with your guidance and do what you want if you tell us at that very second, "This is what we're doing."

No hinting, no being cutesy or coy. Say EXACTLY what you want at the moment you want it. Be 100% direct. Nothing less will work.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Men do the passion and romance thing as a means to an end (getting a woman). Now that he's got you he feels no need for it. Sorry but doubt if you get it from him but a great book on how to get a man to do what you want him to do is For Better or for Best by Gary Smalley. Nothing to lose by checking it out. Your library probably has it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 'The Five Love Languages' by Gary Chapman. Great book!
    katinthehat8914

Answer by katinthehat8914 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2010