Do you wash the inside of your V-jay with soap or just water?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Soap
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Really?!?!? Its self cleaning, you nt have to do house keeping on the inside...Just bthe as normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• No. Your vagina is a delicate place with good bacteria. Throwing that off could give you an infection. Soap is so harsh I don't know how anyone could stand it! Just wash the outside girls. The inside is just fine. If you wish to feel cleaner douche.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I just wash the outside with water. Didn't you ever notice that if you wash with soap, it can/does sting like crazy? There's a reason for that.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 7:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Never wash the INSIDE with anything, even douche. Your vagina is made with regular bacteria that is meant to keep your vagina clean and balanced. Simply was the outside with soap and water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Just water. I dont want an infection or something, it's self cleaning.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 8:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Vaginas are self-cleaning

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I believe that you do not need to clean it . There will be no reason to ....unless you have some kind of infection...then you need to see a Doctor. Never ever use a douche because that will probably cause an infection. Leave well enough alone, your body can take care of itself without extra intervention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Vaginas are self cleaning and I have never washed mine with anything on the inside. The outside pubic area does get soap and water, but never anything on the inside. The one and only time I got a bacterial infection I had been douching once a week for 3 weeks just before I got it and I quit that and have never had a problem since. No distinct odor either coming from down there unless you are up close and personal like DH gets occasionally.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• just water. i just use water cause i am prone to UTI's I get tthem about 4 times a year and soap and bubble baths make them come on alot more.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 9:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2010