Worst pregnancy Story?

I was sooo full of hormones at about 7 months that i cried at a group JOB INTERVIEW!

I kind of had good reason because the job would put me around people with breast and cervical cancer and i have hpv.. and people were sharing personal stories about family members that got hysterectomy at 22... any ways it was very embarrassing ..

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 3:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The way my daughter was born is the worst story i ever had to live through. Check out my profile to read it. Can't post it here because it's pretty long
    mommyschubbers

Answer by mommyschubbers at 1:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• A SPINAL HEADACHE WITH 3 DAYS OF AGONIZING PAIN, AND THE DOCS DID NOT BELIEVE IT WAS A EPIDURAL HEADACHE! felt like i was in hell.literally so much pain
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Praise God he healed that too, and they did finally believe it was not my sinuses! lol my poor son was momless for 3 days because i could hardly take care of him! had a blood clot procedure done and it was ok again!!!!
    mommymadness30

Answer by mommymadness30 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I guess so far my worst story would be when I was pregnant with my daughter. In 1 day I had 2 people insult me :(
    THe 1st was at the pharmacy I was getting meds for a UTI and the lady behind the counter said are you pregnant? Keeping in mind I was 4 weeks from my due date, so I said Ummm ya..... She looked at me and said well you never can be too careful some people are just fat.
    Then on the way home we stopped at 7-11 because DH wanted those hotdogs they have, they cashier ( a guy) said oh when are you due? I smiled and said 4 more weeks, he said aww twins? I laughed and said no just one in there, he looked puzzled and said are you sure ?
    I was like ya pretty sure. Then he said wow you are HUGE.

Gah that was the worse day ever.

My crying story would be with this pregnancy. I gues I was about 3 -4 weeks, it was before I found out, but it was a big sign LOL. I was telling DH about a funny movie I had seen and
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• wanted to get, in the middle of talking I started balling my eyes out :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• i had kidney stones and my kidneys started shutting down. i was in and out of the hospital having surgeries and on pain killers the whole time. had my son a month early and he had to go through a 96 hr detox for pain meds. i had to have a spinal block and some of my spinal fluid leaked out and put me into reeling pain, i didn't even know something was wrong until i passed out in the bathroom. it was terrible, from onths four to eight i was in the worst pain of my life (and i went natural).
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I had a c-section with my 2nd dd. My uterus would not clamp down, I lost a lot of blood. My husband told me I looked white as a ghost, he was so scared. There were 3 pills I could try to take. The 1st pill did nothing, the 2nd pill did nothing, the last & strongest pill finally clamped down my uterus. I had to have 2 bags of blood. Had the last pill not worked, I would have had a hysterectomy.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 7:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Started bleeding bright red blood with #4 at 29 weeks. Bed rest for 2 weeks in hospital...not even allowed to get up to bathroom. Turned out to be partial abruption. He was born at 31 weeks. Doc told me most likely will die. Awful time. He is now 19, 6 foot 4 inches. Thank God.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:33 AM on Mar. 5, 2010