Why ask 3- 4 times a day if you are pregnant?

There is this one person here that askes Everyday! When i pop on in the morning and just read thru the pregnancy posts I see her screen name 3 - 4 times saying the same things. "Maybe pregnant" " I need to know if I am pregnant"
All of her posts say if she is she would be 4 weeks, She also had posted once saying she did take a test and it was neg.
How many times does someone need to be told to go to a dr or buy another test before they get that???
It is so annoying. Yes I ignore her posts but seeing her post 3 - 4 times a day asking the same thing over and over is getting old. Why can't she just go test??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think people are compulsive about it sometimes bc that's all they want in life, sad really.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Thing is her page says she has multiple kids, I honestly would thing after the 1st one you would learn to pee on a stick right ? LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• There are a lot of compulsive liars in CM. She's probably 13 and needs attention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• lol
    DanielleMiriya

Answer by DanielleMiriya at 7:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2010