Is Baby Moving LOL....

Ok, mom's. How far along were you the first time you felt your baby move? My doctor and nurse said you can feel it as early as 3 months. My radioligist says you have to wait a few more months. I am 3 months. I swear I can feel it moving already.

sabrinalynn111

Asked by sabrinalynn111 at 6:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Most feel around 15 weeks flutters, if it is your 2nd 3rd 4th child then you may feel it sooner. I wouldn't expect to feel it before 10 weeks tho. Regular movements can be felt around 20 weeks but don't freak if you don't feel it all teh time, Drs don't even have you do kick counts til 30 weeks.
    If it is your first then IMHO it most likely is little gas bubbles you feel or maybe you do feel something. I'm on my 3rd pregnancy and I am 10 weeks and I swear once in ablue moon I will feel something in my uterus but I don't really pay much attention. I would go with what your radioligist said tho.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I felt it pretty early. I dont know how far along I was but it was a couple weeks before I was 3 months. This is my 3rd pregnancy so I know that it was for sure!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 6:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 15 weeks. Hard kicks. The doc tried to tell me it was gas. It wasn't gas.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• This is my 5th pregnancy and I felt her right about 12 weeks. My dh felt her kick around 18 weeks - I don't remember him being able to feel the others this early either.

Answer by missanc at 10:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• with my 1st i felt her at 16-18 weeks with my 2nd i felt her at 14-15 weeks and Im now 20 weeks with my 3rd and i started feeling him at 11-12 weeks i thought it was early but i asked my dr and he said more then likely it was him in there congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2010