What would men do without us women around? LOL

My df is always loosing things! This time it was the title for the car, we are selling it today! He was up all night looking everywhere, and didnt find it. I got up this morning and looked in couple places and found it, ontop of the ceral boxes ontop of the fridge(where he said he did look)! LOL

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 7:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL! My husband is the same way! My mother and I always say that men don't know how to look for things. I can't tell you how many times my husband has torn my house to pieces trying to find some stupid thing. Then I have to go, find the thing through the mess he just made, AND put everything back together! I don't even let him look anymore because he makes such a mess.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• LOL! See! This further confirms my theory that women inherently have a radar in their boobies, known commonly as boobdar. Things that can interfere with the boobdar's effectiveness is lack of sleep, lack of caffeine, and pregnancy. Other than that, straight men need us for our boobdar...unless of course they have moobs.
    Ann_Ony_Mouse

Answer by Ann_Ony_Mouse at 8:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• LOL!!!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• They would wear dirty underwear, and eat Ramen Noodles and Hamburger helper without any hamburger!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 9:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Now that you found yours... any chance you could come find mine? lol

Mine can't find underwear in the friggin dryer on his own! Since mine can cook, I guess he'd just be walking around naked or wearing dirty clothes unless he paid someone to do it or bought new ones weekly
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• They'd FAIL! lol. I left my Dh for a week. I come back to a house where there are cheeto, and ramen noodle bags waist high in the trash can. No more peanut butter and jelly left and and no more tuna. I laughed so hard. He looked at me like a sad little puppy, " stop laughing.. im so so hungry here" AHH HAHAHAHAHAHA
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Gee I hate to admit it but I am the one who can't find anything! I'd be lost without my husband! It's like he has a radar for lost things I look for hours and it takes him minutes!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2010