This was kind of weird....

I've been a Christian my entire life but over the past few years I've gotten bitter about things and recently I told my husband I didn't know if I believed anymore. It hurt him but he is always encouraging (I don't know how he does it). I basically admitted to him I was giving up. Well, yesterday I went to a local bookstore to pick up a book I've been wanting and a man came up to me and said, "hey, girl." He looked about 60 years old and his hands shook. He said, "All your relationships will get better if you have the heart of a servant." He said "God bless you" and walked away. I thought that was strange but I met him in the next isle and he said "I feel like I need to tell you that before you can feel God you need to accept his forgiveness, just don't think it, accept it." Then he left. I just thought it was weird that he "knew" what was wrong with me. Nothing like that has ever happened to me, has it to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is kind of scary but you know it could have been Jesus in disguise I am sooo jealous :)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Your DH probably set it up...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• It might have had something to do with the books at which you were looking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yes, things like that have happened to me/family members. God has messengers and they are among us. I hope his message helped you to figure out what you want to do. God bless!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• The Lord works in mysterious ways! I love to hear things like that, I hope your faith has been strengthened! I would feel so loved and special if the Lord sent a message just for me through a complete stranger.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• He probably says that to everyone!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:59 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yes! One day, we were grocery shopping and some young men came up to us and asked what they could pray for us for, and it was weird because dh was looking for a job and his grandma was dying. They had written on their list (before meeting us) that they would find someone who needed prayer where we were. IDK, it was weird. Hubby got a job a few weeks later.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2010