Is $117.00 a fair amount of child support for a truck driver who leases his own trucker. I have 3 kids he's suppose to have insurance on them but he does not. I make $11.80 and i have 3 other kids and i get no child support for them (no job).

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you should keep sleeping around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• depends if its a week or a month. and we cant really tell you how much is enough. You didnt tell us what he made, just his job. Its also depends on if he makes more or less then you.
    Anonymous

• it's not based on what you make, it's based on what HE makes. It doesn't matter that you have 3 other kids by a different dead beat.

If he's supposed to have insurance for them though and doesn't, contact the court about it. They will reevaluate the case and either he WILL get the insurance or he will pay more to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• That's $117.00 a week.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• PP- Its based on what the two of them make COMBINED. Geez people who never had support shouldnt answer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Well thats 507.00 a month. And you cant say well I have 3 other kids to provide for so thats not enough. its not his responsibility
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• He said he makes 18 cent per mile.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:19 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• thanks there anon@17 but you're ignorance is showing.

Yes I have been the recipient of child support and also the payer of it so I do know what I'm talking about. When I received, I was NOT asked how much I made, and when I paid it, I was NOT asked or told what he made, he wasn't even there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Who ever was the wise ass talking about my other 3 kids I didn't say they was his problem.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• then why did you mention them in the ? as if it applied to what he is supposed to pay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2010