Best type of vacation and destination for a 2yr old?

DH will be returning from a year long deployment when my DS is 2. I am going to start planning and paying for a vacation very soon. I was wondering what type of vacation has been a success with your 2yr olds (cruise, all-incl resort, hotel, etc) and where was the destination (beach, diff state, disney, etc.). I really want something for all of us, even something my LO can enjoy. I know he many not remember it, but this vacation will be pretty important to DH and he insists we do it as a family, something for everyone. We were thinking Disney cruise, or Disney destination, or Super Club resort, or something! So share with me your vacation ideas and how your LO fared!! Thanks Ladies!!

FoxyRoxyMommy

Asked by FoxyRoxyMommy at 9:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are a couple of places in Jamaica that have "vacation nannies." You can do things as a family, but the nanny is there so you can have a dinner alone or go snorkeling while the baby naps. We did it a couple of times when our older kids were little. It was nice to have even just a short time alone with DH without worrying about the kids.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:23 AM on Mar. 9, 2010