What to do?? ER again or doc?

My 4 y/o was telling me her tummy hurt and throat she was broke out in stuff so I took her to the doc on mon she has scarlet fever and strep (he said nothing about her tummy) so she was screaming the next night with it killing her like not being able to walk or breath b/c it hurt so bad so I took her to the ER at Doctors hospital they said nothing is wrong with her just give her motrin so the next day she still kept yelling take me to the hospital it hurts so i just took her to a different ER weds night(mcg) the took xrays and said she has a little pnemonia in her left lung and that her whole colen (sp?) is filled with poop and she has gas built up all behind that too they gave her an enema at the ER she never used the bathroom so they sent her home with another one I gave it to her yesterday morning Still nothing but 2 little little balls of poop...she is still hurting the question is should I take her to her doc or back 2 ER

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Health

• I think I would try the Dr. They are usually better then the ER.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Definitely doctor. She'll feel better once she goes. You might even just be able o call and talk to the nurse so she could direct you as to what to do next.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 11:09 AM on Mar. 5, 2010