could this be pre term labor?maybe tmi

ok so my boobs have been hurting alot lately but the past few days really bad and r rock hard and starting 2 leak alot almost like engorgement, and presley is down really low but hasnt dropped, i have had like 3 cramps in the last 2 hrs going from my back to my front. i can feel her kicking really low and y back is deff hurtin. i have had some discharge *tim i know* but i have had that my whole pregnancy and i think its a lil more then normal but not a tun. its not my water. i have had another baby at 36 weeks but i cant remember if all this is normal or not i also lost part of my plug yesterday
im only 25 weeks and 5 days

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 9:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call the doc now. I went into pre-term labor and almost waited too late ,didn't want to be silly it was my third so I should know, very fortunately through meds,hospital I held on 6 weeks till 34 weeks.A massive difference.My doc scolded me and said anyday he would rather it be nothing than deliver a early, early baby that could have been stopped.CALL NOW
    drfink

Answer by drfink at 9:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• i think it sounds like normal pregnancy stuff. lots of people have sore, hard, leaky breasts during their entire pregnancy. and the cramps could definitely braxton hicks which many moms have from mid-pregnancy on.

i would probably call my midwife and talk to her about it thought because PP is right, you don't want to risk it if there's anything that could be done to stop labor if it did happen to be that.

but, again, i honestly think it is normal for many women and you might just have a rough 3rd trimester! good luck !!!! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• wouldnt hurt to make a call
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 3:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2010