Second part to the child support question. Does it matter if they have bills to pay he stays with his mama and he drives for Wal-Mart and he says he makes 18 cents a mile.A $117.00 is not enough when i have one in pampers. I called child support to see what i have to do about my kids insurance,and they just gave me the run around. I cannot get a check stub so they just go by what he said. So for 3 kids just dose'nt seem fair to me.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 9:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• u said the other three belonged to someone else. he's not responsible for them. if you can't take care of them then quit having children with men who won't help you pay for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• As I said in your other question, let the court determine what is fair. You still might not like it, but the court can get accurate information from him, even if they have to contact his employer themselves. I do have to say though that .18 a mile working for walmart does not sound right to me. My boyfriend is also a truck driver, and he was looking into going to work for them, and from his understanding, walmart pays their drivers very, very well. .18 a mile is crap pay. Unless he's a really, really sh*tty driver (lots of accidents or consistent late loads), I'm pretty sure he makes more than that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• His bills and such dont matter but they do leave him money to provide for himself. If you are being serious then domestics will find out what he makes as long as its not under the table. 117 might be a good portion of his pay check and if it is you cant ask for more. I dont understand why moms think they deserve all the money under the sun to leave the dad poor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Well since I can't take care of them I'm sure u can. Damn u don't even have the balls to reveal yourself so shut the hell up.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Mamaofficer- if you dont know what he makes how can you determine what is "fair" ? what are his living conditions, are you living beyond your means?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• No I am not living beyond means. It's just a question do you think it is fair, I tried to give as much information I can.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I've seen trucking jobs that pay that, child support is usually not what any mother thinks is fair.
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 10:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• well sure I think its fair. I only get 90 a week. so thats 30 more then I get.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:11 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Child support determines what is fair- not you. I have never been able to afford Pampers. I have always had to buy generic diapers. It is none of your business how he lives or his conditions. It is a percentage of his gross income and some states even factor in what you make to determine how much he should pay. If he does not have insurance on the child, then they factor that into the child support too.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• you're getting more than half my family's income, sure I think it's fair.
    I have a family of 5, if I can live off of a little less than twice what you get in child support alone, why can't you live on what you make + that child support?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2010