Can my Dr prescribe me Phentermine?

I have been going to the GYM and talked with the Dr at the GYM and she has prescribed me Phentermine. That cost me $25 bucks for 21 pills at the GYM and then and extra 20 bucks to see her once a month at the GYM.
Should I just tell my Dr whats up and just ask for the pills? I feel silly asking because I have never said "hey give me this" lol but it could save me 45 bucks a month!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yes and its AMAZING thats what i am taking and i love it!! but you do have to pay for it at my doc office its only 25$$ good luck!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• your doctor should be able to prescribe it if he/she feels it is safe for you to take.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Well we have military health care so it would be cheaper...and I could use that 25 to use the day care at the GYM lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I had Tricare and my Dr prescribed it for me and Tricare didnt cover it. Had to pay for it out of pocket. Just an FYI.
    Anonymous