Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could this happen?

What can I expect from his ex wife she is getting a divorce and now I am worried that she might want more money to help support herself bc we still pay c/s and her current dh is a deadbeat and a womanizer. The reason I ask this is bc she has tried but I guess she messed up on filing the proper papers and that is why we haven't heard anything but still what if what are the chances of this happening? :(

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • she can try but cs is based on your dh's income, and her income, not on her soon to be ex dh's income. So just because she doesnt have his income it wont change.


    Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.