What does this mean, Has anyone had this experience with test?

Please help me out ladies. I missed my period march 2nd. and ive had cramping on and off for a whole week now, but no period. and sometimes the periods feel as bad as my period cramps. but if i am pregnant i would be 4-5 weeks. im guessing. because they say add 2 weeks, idk why lol. but thats how they do it. Anyways my question is, the test I took it BARELY i mean BARELY had a second line, but it was just visible for me to see it, and thats at 3-4minutes. so im wondering if anyone had this experience with their first test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I took a test before i even missed my period and got two very strong lines, But i would def take another one and see how that one comes out.
    NewMommy0414

Answer by NewMommy0414 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Test again first thing in the am. Before you drink anything. I would say positive is positive and the test is pretty accurate. Better to test first thing in the morning when the urine is highly concentrated.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:28 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• the test that I took and found out I was preggers with my 1st 2 children were like that. they looked like a negative actually, but i was preggers:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2010