Why am i so Confuesd!?

Please help me out ladies. I missed my period march 2nd. and ive had cramping on and off for a whole week now, but no period. and sometimes the periods feel as bad as my period cramps. but if i am pregnant i would be 4-5 weeks. im guessing. because they say add 2 weeks, idk why lol. but thats how they do it. Anyways my question is, the test I took it BARELY i mean BARELY had a second line, but it was just visible for me to see it, and thats at 3-4minutes. so im wondering if anyone had this experience with their first test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• barley visible or not visable is visable - congrats on your baby!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Why you asking twice in the same section?? If there is a second line there at all it is positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• You only missed your period a couple days ago so you are probaly 2 weeks pregnant..Any bit of color in second window is a positive..Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• That means it is positive...probably just really early on. Make a doctor appointment for you first prenatal exam. Congrats! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 2 lines = baby
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2010