Help, please!

Has anyone had a rash/type pimple problem on shoulders/chest/upper arms? I mean real... bad white-head type. We've been to a dermetologist and nothing is working. Any advice? The tween in question is 11

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Health

• I used to then I started washing my hair first and my body last and it cleared up. Your shampoo will leave residue which will cause you to break out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Try rubbing alcohol and see what happens that way they will dry up and disappear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• really could be from high hormone levels, but i would cut way back on sugar! it only makes it worse. be sure to shower daily. i have read posts suggesting honey masks too.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I agree with the idea os wash hair first and body last..
    Also, Ive used Duac before for pimples like that. You apply at bedtime every night, sleep in a white tshirt that you dont mind messing up because it will take color out of colored material, and then wash off in the morning. It works really well.
    It's a prescription med.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2010