iPod touch for my 23 month old?

I have a 23 month old that for her birthday in a month I'm considering buying her an Ipod touch. I've had an Iphone since august and she's been draining my battery pretty much ever since I got it. She knows how to use it better than I do and her games have taken over my iPhone. Do you think she's too young to get an ipod touch? or should I get her one since she's completely entertained for hours on end with it.

Newmommy0411

Asked by Newmommy0411 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's your child and your money. If she would love it, go for it. Don"t let the Debby Downers tell you what to do.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• OMG.. my son is 2-1/2 and no way would be coordinated enough to work one..lol!! kudo's. if she can, why not.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Umm...that's totally up to you how you want to spend your money on your child.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 10:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• hahaha...I would totally laugh at you if you got your 23 month an ipod touch. Get her some books instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• My daughters love the Nintendo DS..My 8 year old wants a phone and I said maybe when she is 10.. 23 months, I don't think so..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:53 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• How about you play games with her or like pp said some books or good a leap frog computer. A itouch, ridiculous.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• LOL if you have the money and if you think she would use it then why not.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 11:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I see what your saying..Maybe you can find a used one..my phones memory is FULL of Disney movies and games..
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2010