i havent started... please help

my husband and i are trying to get pregnant. we have been trying for close to a year now. this month came and i was suppose to start. the day i was suppose to start i took a pregnancy test and it had a faint positive line. took another one the next day different brand.... positive again.... that night i took another one same brand it was negative.... so the next couple days i took another one again a different brand it was positive... i took a couple more through out the week.. and got negatives. after i was 8 days late i went to the doctor and they took a blood test and it came back negative also. i am now 12 days late... i have no signs of starting my period. my lower back aches a little, and i have some very very light cramping... i dont know what to think. can anyone help me and offer me advice as to what you think?
thank you so much!

pawprintmom

Asked by pawprintmom at 11:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• hmmm...i'm not quite sure. i would call your doctor again and explain. somewhat of the same thing happened to me. in january, i got my period (i'm breastfeeding my second child and haven't had my period since before i had my first child in 2006, due to breastfeeding), but it only lasted 3 days and was very light. last time this happened, i wound up being pregnant with my second (it was implantation bleeding). so when this happened now, i figured i'd take some hpt's. i took two blue dye tests same brand, different boxes, and they both came back very faint positive. then i took two digital ones and they both came back negative. then i wound up getting a blood test and that came back negative. and i still have not gotten my period again since january. but my hormones can be all out of whack because i'm still breastfeeding. anyway, sorry i couldn't be of more help. i would call your doc again. good luck!
    Anonymous