Babies back to back?

I have a 3 month old daughter & I just found out a couple of days ago that I am pregnant AGAIN! My Doc sent me for blood work and sonogram to find out exactly how far along I am. Can be between 6-8 weeks. There is some risk of my uterus not being healed all the way after c-section & can cause complications, but my doctor said he isn't too worried because by the time my uterus will need to expand I should have healed more. I just wanted to know if anyone that delivered via c-section and has found themselves in a situation such as mine had any problems during their pregnancy. Even if there is someone out there who did not deliver by c-section, but has had or is expecting children back to back I would still like to hear advice about this situation. I am extremely overwhelmed...

BryanasMommy

Asked by BryanasMommy at 11:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My kids were born back to back. They share the same birthday. I call them my twins the hard way. I didn't have a c-section with either one of them but during my pregnancy with my son (my second child) he was small when I had my ultrasound done at 6 months so i had to have another one done about a month later and then they felt that the amnotic fluid was low so they had me monitored in a fetal stress test I think it was called. Every thing was fine tho. He was 6lbs when he was born. I just made sure to get on BC after that one tho!
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 11:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Mine are 16mnts apart. and my pregnancy was fine everything went quite well. I didn't have a c-sec, and she was 5lbs. But my first was 6 so I have small babies I don't think having them so close is the reason for her size.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• My SIL had 4 little girls in 3 years and 10mos, all via c-sect. You CAN make it, but it will be hard! And when you do, you can call yourself the SuperMom!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2010