Is Rasberry Crystal Lite Okay?

I am trying to slowly make changes towards a healthier lifestyle. I was wondering if it is okay if I use the Crystal Lite packets that you pour into bottled water, once a day. I just get so tired of drinking plain water, I crave some flavor once in awhile haha.

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Health

• of course it is
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2010

• look at the ingredients. artificial sweetners are not good for you. squeeze lemon or lime into your water if you need a little flavor. if better health is your goal, then plain sugar will be better for you than man made chemicals posing as a sweetner. the best option is plain water.
    good luck on your journey toward better health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Definitely not

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Wow...how dare you claim to want to be healthy and then want to add flavor to your water???? Just kidding!! It is totally okay! Water is water, even if you flavor it a little. And you cant get much better than crystal light for flavor with little impact to health. I think all CL is sugar free right? If not, then just make sure you buy the sugar free ones, and go for it. Nobody can drink nothing but water at all times, girl, it is not gonna hurt your body to add some sugar free flavor to one bottle of water each day. Good for you for wanting to get healthier by the way! Its all about the baby steps, I wish you the best of luck in it : )
    ReadyorNot

Answer by ReadyorNot at 8:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2010