why do some women like drama and like putting others women down.

i know so many women that have to say things to other women that seems like they try to put them down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Makes the ego feel better.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• and everytime someone does this to me i have to bite my tongue b/c i have so many comebacks running through my mind! ugh! i hate women like that! i usually never say andything which i donno is a good or a bad thing but boy does their comments ruin my week. i try to avoid ppl like that but it is hard when their your landlords or family inlaws. Do you think it is better i not say anything and act like it doesnt bother me or get my voice heard as well.
    Anonymous

• Boredom, jealousy, low self esteem, pmsing it, just cuz they feel like being a total b****

marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Ugh. I'm soooo over it too.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• i think it is just to build their own self up.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• sometimes it has nothing to do with selfesteem, some women like to speak their mind, especially when women do stupid stuff. Some women need harshness in order to open their eyes.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Sometimes it's not so much to put them down, but to smack them in the back of the head and tell them to stop being stupid and use some common sense! If you're going to have sex with a married man, expect his wife to be a b*tch. Or if you have sex without a condom and are on no other b/c, you can possibly be pregnant. If your period is late, and you are not on permanent b/c and are sexually active, you might be pregnant. If your baby has a fever, call the pediatrician. Simple as that. If you're going to let your child ride on your lap in a moving car rather than in a carseat, then don't act surprised if the baby goes crashing through the windshield. Duh. If you're going to give your child soda, expect a sugar crash and behavior problems. Duh-again.
    Common effing sense.
    Anonymous

• because they have NO CLASS AT ALL
    Anonymous

• Really anon :18? It's classless to tell a homewrecking whore who left her husband for another married man, who is a low down dirty dog, that she messed up? I don't think so.
    Anonymous

• so called common sense remarks are what im saying. everyone knows the common sense effects its the remarks that are rude and unecessarily said.
    Anonymous