has this happened to you

i'm loosing some inches around my waist but the scale does really show a difference. in no way am i complaining, i am just wondering is this normal. i have been on a diet for only 3 weeks. it is a low calorie diet. i seem to have a lot more energy. i was wondering, if this has happened to you and if it is a good sign? i have never done a diet before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• The inches lost is always way more important than pounds lost. It is a good thing. Don't worry about the scale. Worry about the measurement.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I don't pay that much attention to the scale. you could be gaining muscle. but if your losing inches your good.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 12:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• yes. im going through the same thing. ive lost a few inches already and the scale hasnt moved. im turning my fat into muscle. so i may not see a weight change at all for a bit..
    mommy2ys

Answer by mommy2ys at 12:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2010