Why is it so difficult for some of you to answer the actual question that is asked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• seems like a lot of times people are more worried about critizing someone than actually answering the question
    Anonymous

• Most generally, I get off on a tangent...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• LOL..I often wonder that on here myself.
    Anonymous

• Why is it so difficult for you to not be redundant?
    Anonymous

• maybe try saying "answer the question please with no reason, just yes no maybe." Or say "give me an answer but not a lecture of your right vs. what you believe morally wrong" .....

Most times it's understood that reasons are asked for in answers.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes, the question is oddly worded, or has several questions, so I pick the one I can answer.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Human nature.. Individuality. Various personalities. The list could go on. I always take what I want from the answers and go on from there. Sometimes I learn alot from answers that have nothing to do with the original answer.
    Not saying that all answers are always the nicest, but those I just tend to take with a grain of salt. I figure the poster isn't my mother, sister, aunt, etc, so when it boils down to it, they really have no bearing in my life anyways.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 12:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Sometimes the question is written in text-language, or so badly spelled and with such atrocious grammar that nobody can understand what's really being asked, or the question is so ridiculous that it is beyond the scope of human willpower not to make fun of it.
    Anonymous

• because cafemom is full of junior high girls that like to start fight for the hell of it or freak when one person shares different values, opinions then theres.
    Anonymous

• They want to belittle you so they feel like their college degree is giving them the right to put you down. The funny thing I never had a degree and had jobs where the college degree supervisor is asking me what to do... So just ignore the bs comments.
    Anonymous