Anybody doing anything fun this weekend? :)

It has been so sunshiny here these psat couple days and tomorrow is giong to be 48 degrees and sunny all day! HEAT WAVE! WOO-HOO! LOL. I really want to do something this weekend to get out of the house. Any ideas? What are you guys planning?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 1:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you live in South Central PA??? You just described my weather, lol. My sister, friend and I rented a hotel room and are getting away for a day. I can't wait! Dinner out, movies, swimming and shopping.....Can't Wait!!!!!!!
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 1:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• tomorow myself, my sis, daughter, neice and nephew are going to a lil lake/duck pond, its beautiful there, theres a 2 mile path all the way around, theres ike 4 different playgrounds, a water park, outdoor swimming pool, picnic areas all over, its gorgeous! so were doing a picnic there tomorrow...and then i have to work at night..then on sunday were going to a lil amusement park thast has mini golf, go carts, bumper cars, and a huge arcade, like chuck e cheese...sooo excited!!! i love spring break!!! lo
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I live in Strongsville, Ohio. Its been an grey dreary iceburg here..I almost forgot what the sun looks like! lol
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Nope, SO is out of town tonight until tomorrow night and then we get his son for Sunday and will probably use that day to visit family since they dont get to see him often.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Going to the swampfest here in Florida should be 70 this weekend, yay florida!
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 2:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Bringing DD to the N.Texas Irish Festival tonight, and tomorrow my DH is taking me on a DAAAAAATE! First one in 3 years!!! I'm so excited!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Nothing exciting for me :( DD has the flu. We were planning on playing outside during my sons' soccer games tomorrow, but now DD and I will just be chilling in the car, letting her watch a movie while I watch the boys games from the car so she doesn't make others sick. BUT next weekend, we are having a bbq with all our friends at my house to celebrate my DH's birthday :-) SO looking forward to that!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• its gonna be in the 50's tomorrow WOOHOO!!! my brother and his wife are coming down with their kiddos. unfortunately its way to muddy and wet to go out and play =(
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• On Saturday night it is the Father/Daughter dance, my husband and his best friend are taking the girls. Before that though we are hosting a dinner party for everyone, I am really excited to see my daughter in her dress :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2010