signs?

This is my 4th pregnancy, however I was induced for my 2nd and 3rd due to health problems, and my 1st was 10 years ago so I am feeling a little lost now lol. I am due in 16 days but I lost my mucous plug yesterday and got a great night of sleep last night (the best in a long time), but today I feel really out of it. Like tired but can't sleep, and just wierd. I kinda feel like I took muscle relaxers or something. I remember when I had my oldest, everyone kept telling me on the day before I went into labor that they could tell I was about to go into labor cause I was acting strange. Is this feeling normal right before labor? Is this a sign that I am about to go into labor? I haven't been wanting to eat anything all day and baby isn't really moving much. I am not having really bad contractions or anything. Just curious if you other moms that went into labor naturally had these feelings.

Gigi76825

Asked by Gigi76825 at 2:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They could be signs. I wouldn't expect you to go into labor though if you took muscle relaxers. After al the uterus is one big muscle. I remember not wanting anything to eat and feeling tired with my first one. The second and third I was all hyper and couldn't sleep. The last one I was just sick. I didn't want to eat i was tired and couldn't sleep so it just depends.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2010