What term or saying are you ready to have disappear?

For me, its "You Rock!" Unless I am in a chair rocking or playing in a band- I do not want to be told "You Rock" anymore-
This is just for fun, so no saying I am being mean when someone is just trying to be nice!

soyousay

Asked by soyousay at 2:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• *RAWR!* I'm a wexy kitty. HATE when people say that. It sounds stupid. I hear girls say it around guys all the time here at the school.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 2:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• "thats gay" or "you're gay''
    I'm not gay so this doesn't offend me or anything, but i just think it's stupid for people to use the word 'gay' AS the word stupid.
    Anonymous

• "Oh Snap!"
    My son loves the term and it makes me think he's getting away with saying "Oh Shit!"..yeah..that term can go away. LOL.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• "this sucks" its actually a disgusting term that teens dont stop and realize the meaning of but use oh so much. that should go.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Oh, and I think I am OK with "You Rock" from a child, but when an adult says it-it makes me want to scream!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• "Preggo" its so annoying! Are we really that lazy that we have to shorten everything?! It may be just me but I find it annoying.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Wenona-PLEASE keep that saying confined to where ever you are ;)- I have never heard it-but just reading it once is enough... that is a really bad one!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• soyousay: Just be happy you don't have to hear it constantly while trying to not look annoyed.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 2:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Wenona-how old are these people? Are you a teacher? A college student?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• OK- you win for most annoying saying... 31 year old wexy kitten? No thanks!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 3:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2010