What's the best way to recover from breast Cancer? Need replies please!

Why in just for fun? It would be Fun to Enjoy life once Again! How to cope? Surgeries, Radiation, Chemo. Etc.. Its overwhelming! I was Fun! I want to go on with my life, hopes and Dreams! I'm Sad and my depression is getting worse! Being jobless and uninsured I just don't go to the DR. My life and Family has just exploded one disaster after another! What to do? No Friends! Where to turn? Is my hospital and all they say Right? For the next 7 months or more.. Any clues? I'm lost, Crying and down. I appreciate any encouraging words. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Always get a second opinion. Make sure you like and trust your surgeon. You don't have to settle for any less because you have no insurance. Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous