What are some legitimate work at home programs?

I don't want to do the whole selling things, like Avon or cleaning products, I'm horrible at that stuff. I would love to do something from the computer. I don't have any money to invest, hence the need to work. But I have 3 kids that I need to be here for and daycare is not an option, I have 2 with problems that make daycare impossible. So any ideas, no Scams please.

naivemom

Asked by naivemom at 2:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• well i have a work at home business that has a minimum investment of 40 but its guaranteed.. i also work for kgb but we arent hiring..chacha may be though..have you tried making stuff or selling things on ebay?
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home. I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I work from home and have been for 2 years now.
    www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:09 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I can help....No sales, no product...38 Year old BBB A+ rated company ..JUST written up with the US Chamber of Commerce. NYSE publicly traded in top 20 of 6000 hottest stocks, and 8 consecutive years with FORBES in top 200 small Businesses!
    www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I am a stay at home Mom. I have four awesome kids. My 2 sons have Autism and ADHD, so as you can imagine the cost of all the different treatments is very expensive. So I needed to bring in extra income. So I finally found The Freedom United Team. They have helped me build my very own business. I get to work from home and raise my kids. I also love the fact that we've teamed up with a completely “GREEN” wellness company. Their products have helped my sons in so many ways. If you are serious about working from home, check out my website and request more info. www.familiesrok.yolasite.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2010