How many kids do you have? Do you want more?

Right now, I only have a stepson who lives with us full time. Our infant son died last year shortly after birth and we have been trying ever since to get pregnant and it isn't happening. Been over a year now, so we decided to adopt. I truly only ever wanted one child to spoil and just have one.. 2 counting my SS of course. But now that we are adopting through foster care, I can see myself wanting to adopt at least two or three. Am I not thinking clearly or did I really have a change of heart? We're taking the classes now and we have a child that we are planning to adopt so after all the pre placement visits, he should move in with us in about 4 weeks. But I see myself wanting more kids. How big is your family? and did you plan it to be that big when you started out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have one 14y/o. I would love to have more. But, unless I ever get married...I will only have my one and only.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have 3
    A daughter who is now an angel...forever 7
    and I have 2 boys ages 6 and 5.
    Yes I would like one more girl and if it doesnt happen in the next 5 years I want to adopt.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 4:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• We have 3 boys. Now that my youngest will be turning 6 next month I am itching to have another. I remember always wanting to have 4 boys. But....I doubt I will actually go through with having one. I just can't see starting all over again. My hubby and I are just now enjoying some freedom so it would really be a huge change for us to have a newborn.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• btw....sorry for your loss.
    I know to well how it is to lose a child and my heart goes out to you
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 4:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have 3 boys currently and yes maybe on day down the road I will try for a girl :)
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 4:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have 2 and one on the way..and I am sooooooo done after this.
    Anonymous

• i have 2
    a 3 y/o girl and a 6 month old boy
    no more for me
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have a 22 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. That's more than enough for me!!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have 3. 5 year old DD and my boys are 11 and almost 13. NO more for me! I love the ones I have but I enjoy my freedoms too lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I have two.  I wanted two.  I'm not doing it again!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2010