Do you have an inner forearm tattoo?

I am going to tomorrow to get a tattoo on my inner forearm and wanted to see how much others felt it hurt. I know every tattoo hurts but some more than others. I do already have three other tattoos including one on my foot which is a super sensitive spot. How much did yours cost and how bad did it hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have the chinese symbols for mother and son on my innerarm and it didn't hurt .. But i have a strong pain tolerance too..
    Anonymous

• my arm didn't hurt that bad...my ribs and kidneys were WAY worse
    Anonymous

• I have a flower with DD's name on my lower forearm (closer to my wrist) and it wasn't so bad. I think it cost me about $80 a year ago.
    Anonymous

• mine are on my inner wrist's ... one's the celtic symbol for motherhood with my ds name and the other is an AYA with my dh name. they didnt hurt at all..and yes the foot does hurt very badly that was the worst spot for me and i have 8 totally. .. altogther they cost $200 but its a lot of deatile .shading etc.
    Anonymous

• Yeah I have one, it's pretty big and it hurt less than the small tattoo on my lower tummy.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 6:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2010