Is your husband HOT?

Just wondering if you think your husband is HOT? I think mine is I cant keep my hands off him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• i use to.... but then he turned into an asshole and thats a turn off
    Anonymous

• Yes. In fact, he looks better now than when we met.
    Anonymous

• sometimes.... i find him hot when he's dirty and scruffy doing work around the house not so much lounging in his underwear
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• hot? like every womans fantasy, no. he is handsome and charming...maybe i just don't like the word "hot."
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yes I do. Lots of people have told him or me, that they find him hot/attractive/handsome/etc.
    Luckily, he is the humble type. He doesn't see himself as really hot, so he isn't full of himself : )
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 4:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Yeah, I do. He's extremely hot. He's the kind of guy that if he went to my school when we were in highschool, all the "popular" girls would have been drooling over him. I love going out in public, and seeing all the snotty girls I went to school with, and they're with their ugly boyfriend, and I can look at them and think HA! I GOT THE HOTTEST GUY AROUND! I love it! I think he's sexy
    Anonymous

• Nope, he's pretty damn ugly but that means that no other woman wants him, so I don't have to worry!
    Anonymous

• the word hot makes me think of some sporty foot ball player with gel in his hair ...like a pp said...someone all the preppy girls would go after. My dh is nothing like that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• My dh is hot most definitely. Lol he gets a lot of attention from other females and sometimes it bothers me but that's the price I guess.
    Anonymous

• No.. I tell my dh all the time that he is HAWT!... not hot.. anybody can be hot.. It takes someone who's really got it going on to be HAWT though!
    Strictly my opinion though. Plus he's much more than that and that is what matter the most.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2010