could i be pregnant..?

so me & DH have a sex quite a few times in the last 2 weeks.. i just had my IUD removed about a mth ago..i was supposed to get my period already and never did. i took 2 EPT's and both say neg..but im late..my boobs are sore...what do you think? with my first i didnt even know i was prego cause i still bled for 2 mths...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you had sex then yes you could be pregnant. Call your doctor & get a blood test.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• you think so? even after i took 2 tests and they both said neg.. im not very late but i am late...im going to wait till monday and call the dr to get a blood test to just make sure. thanks!
    Anonymous

• I would wait a week and then take another test. If it's still negetive and you still haven't recieved your period then make a doctor's appointment.

When you remove hormones from you body it can do all kinds of crazy things. You might not acutually be late.
    Anonymous