Am I pregnant?

I took a first response early result, it was negative, two days apart. My boobs are tender, they are tingly for about the past 3-4 days. We are going out tonight with some friends and I'd love to have a drink or two since it's a rarity that I go out. Do you think I'm pregnant and should wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you pee on the keyboard, I can totally tell you for sure.

*eye roll*
    Anonymous

• If you had sex then yes you could be pregnant.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• So you took two pregnancy tests and they were both negative? but your boobs tingle so you think you could be pregnant? But you got a negative result? Like a negative as in a No you aren't pregnant right? I mean that's the one we're talking about?
    Anonymous

• Have a cocktail,,, you didn't say how late you were???? If more than 5 days and 2 negs,,,yes have a margarita for me!! LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I don't think you're pregnant. Boobs tingling isn't the main symptom of deciding whether you're pregnant or not. If you've missed your period after a month, and you get a little spotting, and then you get nausea and really tired and all that fun stuff, then yes you are pregnant. Go out and have a good time hun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 6, 2010