HPT or not?

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd of this month and i have not started yet but i'm having just a little abdominal pain, and breast tenderness, none of this i had when i was p/g with my son because i had no symptoms till i was 15 weeks! so its all new to me but hubby and i are trying and i was just curious. no im not just wanting it so bad that my body is making me think i am because i already have one son and he's 19 months old, but was wondering what you ladies thought, should i take a HPT or just wait and see what happens?

TatymMommi

Asked by TatymMommi at 6:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would say take a test. Good luck
    Anonymous

• thats crazy hon .. same here.. i was due for my period the 3rd. didnt show. but i have been having lots of cramps on and off. not alot today. but i di have them last week and also some this week and this morning. i tested this morning but it was a VERY faint positive line. so not sure if its positive or not. but im retesting sunday morning. and see if it gets any darker. and i have a doctors apt wednesday. if i am pregnant i would be 4 weeks 2 days(bc somehow u suippose 2 add 2 weeks) anyways by next wednesday they should be able to tell. you should chart with me its killing me not to know,. biut im taking a test sunday take one too! :) msg me if u want
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2010