Udder Covers?

Anyone have one of these nursing covers? I just ordered one because I got a promo code that got it for me for free (save for shipping and handling) and was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• that's what it called?! Tacky.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I think it's a cute name. I mean, really, breasts aren't anything more than udders.
    Anonymous

• My MIL made me one. I like it. It took me awhile to get the hang of using it, but we do fine now.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I got one of the "Udder Covers" for free during a promotion they ran, and they are super cheap. They weren't worth the shipping & handling! You could practically see through the fabric. You are better off making one yourself or ponying up and buying a Hooter Hider/Bebe Au Lait (same company, 2 different names). Target carries some nursing covers too, if you don't want to spend tons of money.
    winterrose82

Answer by winterrose82 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Whatever happened to just tossing a receiving blanket over yourself while you nursed? Sheesh! The things people waste money on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2010