birthcontrol mernia

is there anyone using this birthcontrol named merania? if so what are the pros and cons? does it hurt? do u still use a condom after u have it inserted? these may seem like dumb questions but it will be my first time using any birth control like this. i am currently breastfeeding fulltime and need something that wont hurt baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Health

• I think you misspelled it! mirena....??
    Anonymous

• i have it. It didnt hurt being put in. We dont use condoms with it. Ive had it for 2 years and no problems or pregnancy.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• it hurt a little going in but nothing bad. and no you dont need to use condoms with it. i had mine for over 2 yrs and just recently had it taken out cause were TTC. but ill get it again after another baby. i loved it.
    Anonymous

• I have it and when I got mine put in it made me cramp a little. The only time you need to use a condom is if you sleep around a lot. This is my second time having one and when I got it out the 1st time 2 months later I was pregnant.
    Anonymous