Any of you have that fantasy to sleep with a delivery boy of any type?

I got to! lol. My hubby is a delivery driver for dominos lol. I called to order pizza today and he answered the phone and even though he knew it was me, he spoke to me the way he'd speak to any customer (apart from the "i love you" before he hung up) then he came to the house and instead of just walking in like I figured he would, he knocked on the door. I opend the door, and there was my sexy hubby standing there in his dominos gear, pizza in hand. He put the pizza down, I went downstairs to get the money, and he put his hand around my back and backed me up to the bed, laid me down and started kissing me. Then we had a quickie before he had to go back to work. But it was really hott lol. I told him I just fullfilled many women's fantasies about sleeping with a delivery boy. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• uhhh, no. I've never seen a hot delivery boy and it would take a whole lot more than a boy to handle this hot momma!
    Anonymous

• lmao I've seen porns with that as the "plot", of course it also involved the pool boy, but that's another story. After he was done, you should have told him, you need to go, my husband will be home soon. lol
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Uh,we've never had a hot delivery guy.Ours are always pretty old!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Considering that most delivery boys are really TEENAGE BOYS, I'd have to say NO.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Haha. I don't know how well that would have gone over if I had said you need to go, my husband will be home soon. lol. that's funny though. We've never really done role play...I'm too like...shy to do that i think. I think it would be really cool though.
    Anonymous

• I don't know if it's my age or what, but now that I am older when I call an electrician or plumber over and it's some 20 something year old I do fantasize about jumping their bones!

Anonymous

• Our pizza delivery "boys" are approximately 50, bald, overweight and look about as excited to be delivering a pizza to me as they would be to cleaning our gutters.
    Anonymous

• Some of the UPS guys i've seen are pretty hot. And we used to have a guy at work that came and took the floor mat/rugs and brought clean ones. He was pretty hot.

Although seeing my DH as a pizza delivery guy would probably make me feel sad and depressed, not hot and bothered.
    Anonymous

• I just read the title of your question aloud and my husband says he has that one all the time. LMAO.
    Anonymous

• No not that particular fantasy but I have wanted my husband to dress up as the elf (orlando bloom) from lord of the rings lol. dh says i need help. HA!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2010