Why do you care

I have a couple questions

1 why do you care if a mother FFs or BFs?
2 What diffrence does it make to you?
3 How does my choice to Bf or FF effect you?
4Why do you care if I BF in public?
5 How does that effect you?

lovemybabys1106

Asked by lovemybabys1106 at 7:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 1 why do you care if a mother FFs or BFs? She can chhose, but it isn't really a choice with wrong info or outdated advice. I provide info,

2 What diffrence does it make to you? It doesn't unless misinformation makes it hard for me or my daughter in the future. Or if the acceptance of the problems with formula inhibit improvements on it, or sabotage someone's bf success or downplay the subtance formula attempts to copy.

3 How does my choice to Bf or FF effect you? It doesn't. though i wish ff was the standard that people use because aadvice from a ff mindset can kill a bf relationship

4Why do you care if I BF in public? I care because more women need to do so. I want you to so that it gets betr and normalized for me daughter and all women,

5 How does that effect you? It encourages me to dedicate to bf even if i know only 1 other person who does bf
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I don't care either way, never have.. I FF 2 and BF 1.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 1) I personally don't. Whatever works best for you and the little one.
    2) It doesn't.
    3) It doesn't.
    4) I don't, and I hope to not have any problems with it when I start when my child is born.
    5) Personally, it makes me happy to see someone with enough courage and self confidence to do it.
    Anonymous

• I don't care either! Happy Feeding!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Its the people that make others feel bad for not doing what they expect them to that make me mad.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• 1 why do you care if a mother FFs or BFs? i don't i bf my son for a month so i did both
    2 What diffrence does it make to you? it doesn't
    3 How does my choice to Bf or FF effect you? it doesn't
    4Why do you care if I BF in public? i don't care as long as your boob ain't hangin out. i personally haven't seen this in my 21 yrs of life though
    5 How does that effect you? if your hangin out its inconsiderate of people around you idc how you feed your kid but i don't wanna see your buisness
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 8:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I FF MY SON BUT I DO KNOW THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO BF OVER FF.
    BUT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION AND THEY WILL CONSTANTLY GIVE THEIR OPINION WHETHER U WANT IT OR NOT. IT IS VERY ANNOYING AND NEVER ENDING. FAMILY AND EVEN STRANGERS WILL COMMENT ON WHATEVER THEY FEEL THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I don't care much about it either way... but it does annoy me when a mother chooses not to breastfeed, which is FREE and then gets formula from WIC... I think that is mess up.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 8:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• it doesnt at all!! feed your baby what you want, just feed the baby
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 9:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I dont care either way... I tried BF but it didnt work out my milk didnt come in very well and my daughter was having trouble latching on, we went to a lach nurse and she tried to help but my daughter wasnt getting enough so we started FF.... And we are on wic because we went from 2 incomes to 1.... I dont understand what the big deal is about someone getting wic? I couldnt BF! People are so judgemental
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 9:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2010