Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you protect your child from a sociopath parent?

my ex husband is the true example of a sociopath and i am in search of ways to help protect my son from his behavior and abuse

Answer Question

Asked by aosmom at 2:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Restraining order! Get as much proof of anything that he did that could be potentially harmful and present it to a judge.

    Answer by sapient at 2:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

  • If he is your ex husband and is around your children and he is truly a sociopath you can try to get a court order for him to have a mental evaluation. Then they can take that and use it in court.

    Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

  • wow that would scare the hell out of me. especially when he is the child/children's father. I agree get the restraining order quick fast and in a hurry. good luck honey. HUGSSSSS...

    Answer by AuntieVetta at 3:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health
2 periods a month

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Luteal phase