online jobs for stay at home moms

I have posted this question before but i am lookin for online jobs that are legit that are NOT anything like surveys or having to do with selling door to door or makeup stuff.I am looking for something kinda like chacha and kgb something around the lines of that. Does anyone have anything that can maybe help me out thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• I do PrePaid Legal memberships. I am so NOT a salesperson, but PrePaid Legal pretty much sells itself.

Basically you just pass out information (flyers or brochures) to everyone you meet and leave them anywhere that allows it, like maybe the local library or some stores.

It's a membership that provides them with legal representation and identity theft protection for a small monthly fee. It covers the entire family, member, spouse and kids. I just ask people-haveyou ever had a speeding ticket, signed a lease, had a quick legal question or wanted a document reviewed before you signed it? Then PrePaid Legal is for you.

Message me if you want more info, or visit my website.

www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 8:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I work from home and don't sell, stock or deliver anything.
    www.BeHomeNow.biz
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 2:08 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I am a stay at home mom of 4 amazing kids. I wasn't happy with the childcare I had tried to find, let alone the expense that comes with it for 4 kids! So, I wanted to find a way to be home with my family all while bringing in the income I needed. I finally found an amazing company that has blessed my family in so many ways! There are NO PARTIES, NO SALES, NO INVENTORY TO STOCK/SHIP, and NO RISK! I truly LOVE what I do, helping others achieve their goals, and being able to spend all the QUALITY time with my family at the same time! If you are serious and motivated, I would love to talk with you! Request more info at www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I work from home and I LOVE what I do. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Join thousands of individuals across the country earning great incomes from home,
    enjoying time freedom, and flexible hours.

GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT:
    http://www.WomensDreamTeam.com/StewartCandace87
    and request more information by clicking on "HITCH YOUR WAGON TO A STAR!"
    Computer with internet connection required
    Must possess a can do attitude!!
    ryrysyf

Answer by ryrysyf at 1:58 PM on Mar. 6, 2010