Does your DH have issue with sex? TMI

My DH has problems getting it up. He goes soft. He has pills to take but I have to give him time to take it. I guess what bothers me is that I get horny at the drop of the hat. He wants to take a pill and makes me wait until it kicks in to get some. It is frustrating. I feel unattractive because I wish he could get a hard on by foreplay. I feel I am attractive. I work out and have a good figure. I got ass and boobs. what can I do? He would rather get off watching porn. It hurts. He likes to come really quick!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Cut out the porn. No really. My husband had a similar issue. They become conditioned to the porn. I know I'm not explaining this right but if you look up porn addiction it will explain it better. Cutting out the porn was the best thing we ever did. It took a while to recondition him but it was worth it in the end. Good luck, I know exactly how you feel and where you're coming from.
    Anonymous

• how old is he?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• He is 50
    Anonymous

• they get conditioned to the weird things they see in porn,and regular loving sex amazingly becomes too ordinary for them to get hard over.Definitely cut out ALL porn from your lives.Also,if he's overweight,losing some will help with the E.D.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Porn has to go! I know from my own personal experience. I was like that. I wouldnt give dh the time of day because I watched porn all the damn time! Dh put a stop to it and now we hump like rabbits.

I hope things work out for you.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• poor guy is probably has a bad circ. this can be a side effect from that doc taking too much skin when he was cut. All that said no circ is a good circ
    Anonymous

• Does he get off with porn so much that he doesn't have the sensation from foreplay any longer and can only get it from porn?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 12:41 PM on Mar. 8, 2010