cmon moms play along :)...athletic moms and non athletic moms

ok so i'm doing a survey to see if athletic moms had shorter labor than non athletic moms...moms who worked out and stayed in shape during their pregnancy versus moms who either weren't in shape or let themselves go...just tell me if you were athletic or not and how long your labor lasted....no being judgmental...it's just a survey

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wish I could help, my "baby" will be 21 in April.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• i worked full time and went to school, so i was pretty active-however i didnt work out. i was in labor for 15 hours, and 2 of that was hard pushing.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I wasn't really "in shape" but I worked out occasionally before I had the baby. During my pregnancy I worked out when I could but was on and off bed rest. I walked a lot.

I was in labor 2 hours and 43 min.
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• about 25 minutes of that was pushing btw
    nessani28

Answer by nessani28 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I've never been athletic, but i sure didn't let myself go. with baby # 1 I was in labor 12hrs...pushed for 10 mins. Baby #2 was in labor for 9hrs, pushed for 15 mins.
    Anonymous

• i was fit before all of my pregnancies, but did not work out much at all during any of them. all of my labors were short and easy.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I'm not athletic at all.... I'll admit it. LoL. My first labor lasted 22 hours and I pushed for 12 minutes. My second labor lasted 9 hours and I pushed 13 minutes.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• I would like to say I am athletic and was at least fit when Iwas preggo the 1st time. First time I was in labor for about 7 hrs or so but I did not go to the hospital until I had been in labor for 6 hrs....I had been shopping and visiting with friends and didnt feel the need to go until then, I was 8 cm when I got there and the baby was born within an hour. With my 2nd, I was active and my daughter was born within 3 hrs of feeling the 1st contraction. My youngest, my water broke at 1030 am but no contractions until 4 pm, when Iwas given pitocin after walking and walking from 1030 until 300. My son was born around 830ish.
    Mommah3

Answer by Mommah3 at 11:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• my 1st i was not in shape i woked at a daycare so i was active her labor lasted 24 hours and i pushed for 1 hr
    my 2nd i was not in shape and i was a stay at home mom her labor lasted 8 hours , i pushed for 45 mins or less
    im preg with #3 so will see
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2010