When should I get my period? I don't understand my owm menstrual cycle? I had a period Dec. 23rd, January 11th, and February 16th. Each lasted 5 days. So when (approximately) should I expect my next visit from Aunt Flo?

Sorry I posted in the wrong category before. Money & Work is right below "Just For Fun"!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• well,dec 23rd to 28th to jan 11th is only 2 weeks apart,thats too soon.jan 16 to feb 16 is ok for a cycle.So march 21st or so should be the next one technically....
    Anonymous

• Most women have a cycle that runs 28 days (average):
    Day One: First day of period
    Day 14: ovulation
    Day 28: last day before next period begins

The first part of the cycle varies a lot between women. Some don't ovulate until Day 16, or 20, or... Some ovulate earlier than day 14. But the second part of the cycle is 14 days pretty consistently.

Do you know how to look for signs of ovulation? That will help you predict when your next period will start.
    D.Mary

Answer by D.Mary at 9:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• WHY DO PPL KEEP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS??? Are we you? Are we your body? Are we your period that we know when it will come??? DIDN'T THINK SO!

WOULD U BE ABLE TO TELL ME WHEN I SHOULD GET MY NEXT ONE? DIDN'T THINK SO!

FOR THE 8000TH TIME, SEE A FREAKIN' DOCTOR!
    Anonymous