I need some ideas....

My husband and I are kidless tonight (yay :) ) but we are bored. We have like 24 bucks lol (sad I know) and have already ate and want to get out of the house...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If I was kidless tonight I would go outside and walk. It's really nice out where I am. You could go to the movies and just not get anything to eat.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Kidless??? Have some wild crazy fun loud sex!!!
    Anonymous

• do you have a dvd player? you could rent a grown up movie and watch it un interrupted !
    Anonymous

• i would have some good old sex lol enjoy the nite with ur hubby kick back and watch amovie together go for a walk .go to a friends house
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 9:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• OP here: Lol sex will come when we head to bed ;) but just want ideas for getting out of house for now
    Anonymous

• you could go out for ice cream
    Anonymous

• Take a walk; go to a bookstore and challenge each other to find the funniest book title in the store; go to a high school basketball or hockey game (if it's free); set up your iPod and speakers and dance under the stars; make out in the back seat of your car; share an ice cream cone or milk shake; window shop after the stores are closed...
    D.Mary

Answer by D.Mary at 10:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• We go walking: aroundthe neighborhood, at the mall, late nights at the grocery store are quiet, if it's really nice we bike ride across town for a cup of coffee, enjoy the lights. Card games are fun too.Try not to talk about the kids!
    taraslife

Answer by taraslife at 11:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• OP here: Thanks everyone! We walked around walmart... :) It was very enjoyable
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2010