What Manic Panic color should I dye my hair?

Red? Pink? Turquoise? Orange? Something else?

And, the all important question: solid or streaks?

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 10:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• with your fair skin, I'd go with blue or purple :)
    and in your profile pic, you look like you have red hair, and I don't see any of the colors working well as streaks unless you dye it all a different color first (blond or black)
    Anonymous

• None. MP sucks(and trust me, it breaks my heart to say that but it's the truth). Special Effects all the way! If you're red the Napalm Orange would rock. Last time I did those colors people would stop me and tell me my hair looked like fire.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• blue!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Hot pink! =)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• either pink or purple...and i would do all of it, not just streaks
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• anything =0) Check out cute stuff

if you need any help message me, I DO HAIR =)
    ILoveMuffins62

Answer by ILoveMuffins62 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Purple. With a hot pink streak down the side you part your hair. Yes. Im serious.
    Anonymous

• Back in the day, mine has been all of those colors! ANY of them would be fun! My fav was always pink. The blue tends to fade to green. Do they still sell Punky Colors? I used to use that more than Manic Panic. I can't remember which one made it, but I loved the color "Pillarbox Red" which was more of a magenta pink color that glowed under a blacklight! :)
    winkie_pinkie

Answer by winkie_pinkie at 1:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• The color in my photo isn't my natural color. :-) I've done every "natural" color, from platinum blond to dark dark brown, and every shade of red - natural and unnatural LOL - and tend to like those a lot... I've had a few pinks (from lighter to hot pink to fuschia (solid, and streaks with blond or brown hair). I've had a gold-yellow color, and yellow with orange streaks, and I've had purple streaks (which tend to fade to a greyish color that I'd just as soon avoid.) Also purple and hot pink. I've never done blue, but I've always wanted to do a cotton-candy blue. I've only used Manic Panic but I'm not necessarily brand loyal - I'm open to others if they'll work better.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 6:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Rainbow!! :)
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 4:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2010