do they give free lie dector test to people who think their boyfriend cheated on them with someone that had aids???

just wondering because my bestfriend is dating this ass who admits to cheating on her then she leaves him and he says he was just playing but she told me that she was done with him for good cuz he said he cheated on her with someone that has aids but now she is saying she took him to the courthouse and got him to take a lie dector test and he passed 100 percent but i dont believe her....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Well no. They don't just hand out those things like candy. She's stupid and is probably going to get HIV.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• dear god, i hope she doesnt take him back! why would you want to brag about being with a female who has hiv? i mean, if i had it- i'd tell my future sex partners, but it sounds like he's BRAGGING ABOUT IT! ew

but no- they dont do that. she's lying out her ass and she's gonna end up very fucked up if she stays with him
    Anonymous

• you know whats better than a lie detector test?? Proof of a physical. You can get your Dr to give you a copy of your lab finding. If he is negative it shouldn't be a problem to give it too her. It can also take up to 6 months (or more) to have it show up in your blood. Your friend has no idea what she is talking about and is lying.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 1:13 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• Lie detectors are admisable in court and WHY is she saying she took him to court? Did he owe her money or something?

You can't just take someone to court because you think they are lieing to you.

This sounds VERY bizarre. I would question this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• I DONT BELEIVE HER EITHER. I WOULD TELL HER TO IMMEDIATELY GO TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT , DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200- AND GET AN AIDS TEST. TODAY!! . WAIT FOR THE RESULTS AND PRAY IT IS NEGATIVE. IF NOT THEN TAKE THE MEDS THAT SHE CAN ALSO GET THERE AT LEAST TO START. WITH THE RIGHT MEDICATION COCKTAIL IF SHE DOES TEST POSITIVE SHE HAS A GOOD CHANCE OF NOT DEVELOPING FULL BLOWN AIDS. SHE CAN LIVE A FAIRLY LONG AND NORMAL LIFE ON THE MEDICATION USING CONDOMES SO SHE DOESNT TAKE THE CHANCE OF EXPOSING ANYONE ELSE TO THE DISEASE IF AND WHEN SHE HAS ANOTHER SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP. DO WHATEVER U NEED TO TO CONVINCE HER TO GO. THE SOONER SHE FINDS OUT THE BETTER CHANCE SHE HAS OF LIVING A LONG LIFE- REGARDLESS OF THE RESULTS. TAKE GOOD CARE
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• It sounds like revenge. He is mad she broke up with him. He would be worried about getting aids himself, not wanting to throw that in her face. I call BS. And the court isnt gonna care about their drama. nothing about this adds up. I wouldnt worry so much if I were you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2010

• MAYBE NOT WORRY BUT I WOULD MAKE SURE I HAD MYSELF TESTED AND SOON
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2010