If you have two kids and have been together for 11 yrs he doesn't want to get married. He has cheated through out the whole time we have been together including while I was pregnant both times. Could he possibly love me?

Love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• What he loves is that fact that you are his fall back, you have been there through all his bad behavior and still put up with him, he is basically using you as a doormat and you shouldn't put up with it, he is the typical I want my cake and eat it too kind of guy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• no.
    Anonymous

• no and if you have to ask here you already knew the answer.
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 10:57 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• no. quit torturing yourself. the answer is NO. i dont know you, but i am SURE you are better than this!
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 10:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• o my....wow. I feel to some degree he loves you but its not a good or healthy love. Not sure about who he is but often a part of him will always love you but is that enough to change him? NO....if he cheats while you are pregnant to me thats as low as you can go!Take those kids and LEAVE....I am sorry:(
    Anonymous

• No hun, he doesn't. But love yourself and walk away. You can do better all by yourself!!!
    Anonymous