dating a workaholic

I have been dating a guy, I really like him andhe greats along great with my son everything is perfect, except, I believe he is a workaholic. Like a for real workaholic at first I was attracted to whole goal orintated he was and how devoted he is. He is very succesful I mean like hes not a millionaire or anything crazy but he makes plenty of money and is more than financialy secure, as am I. Its becoming a major issue its all he does, today we went to happy hour for a drink then we went back to his place and made love, I started fooling around with him again and he was into it and his cell wrang and he answered then went to his lap top and pulled up work and spent the next hour on the phone I had enough and left he kept appologizing but said he had to do this. I use to think he was seeing someone else I would call him at like 9 and hed say im at work I ll call you later, and hed call me back he really was at work everytime!!

dDanaD74

Asked by dDanaD74 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• If he's a workaholic now, he will be a workaholoic a hundred years from now. If you don't like it now, you won't like it then. So this is your opportunity to take your leave, and I sure hope you aren't already pregnant with his child, because children need a daddy as well as a mom.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• Y IS A FINANCIALLY SECURE WOMAN LIVING(I ASSUME) WITH A MAN WHO DOESNT RESPECT HER?? I AGREE WITH nANNY B. U WILL NEVER B YOUNGER OR B IN A BETTER POSITION TO LEAVE HIM. NO EXPALNATIONS R NECESSARY. IF U ARNT LIVING WITH HIM THEN ITS ALL THE EASIER. U WONT HV SO MUCH STUUF TO RETREIVE FROM HIS PLACE.
    U DESERVE TO B IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE WHO IS A SUCCESSFUL BUT KNOWS WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE. DONT PUT UP WITH THIS. U CAN B HAPPY WITH THE RIGHT MAN. U JUST HAVENT MET HIM YET. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2010